The Agent Performance report gives a Supervisor or a custom support manager a summary of your agents' effort and performance in the selected time period.
You can get an overview of all the activities involving the agents like the number of tickets assigned, reassigned, resolved by them.
You can also get insights into the amount of time taken by each agent to resolve a ticket. This lets you compare the efficiency of agents and train the agents who have taken a long time to resolve tickets.
Also for example, if you find that the number of re-assigned tickets by a particular agent is more than the number of assigned tickets, then the agent has been re-assigning the tickets to another agent or team and this needs to be addressed.
You can filter the agent performance report based on various ticket properties. This will help you understand how your agents are performing when it comes to high-priority tickets or which agent is good at handling what type of tickets.
Metrics split by Agents' Effort:
Metrics split by Agents' Performance:
- Click on any widget in the report for a detailed drill-down of tickets in the specified time period.
- Below the graph, expand the 'Show Tabular Data' accordion to see the underlying raw data that fuels it. It will bring up a list of tickets that are associated with the chosen widget. You can use the gear button to select the various fields and properties you want to be added as columns to the table. The 'Ticket ID' column will give you the list of ticket IDs along with a link that will take you to the ticket.
- For example, if you click on 'Show Tabular Data' under the 'Tickets created split by source' widget, you will be able to see all the tickets created via the various sources during the selected time period. If you see an abnormal spike for a specific source, you can find out what is causing it and take the necessary actions.
- Click on any data point in your graph and a group-by drill-down will pop up. You can now dissect it by any dimension of your choice.
- For example, in the 'Created tickets split by source' widget, the tickets coming in via the 'feedback widget' alone are grouped by the Top 5 agents. This will help identify the Top 5 agents currently handling tickets created from the feedback widget in the last 30 days.