Your support hours are extremely important to you and you want a time tracking solution in the helpdesk. In order to do so, please navigate to the ticket details page of the tickets for which you would want to track time.
You can track the time your agents spend on solving each ticket and this, in turn, will help you prepare accurate monthly invoices
- Click on an individual ticket to open it.
- On the right pane, you can see the Time Tracked section.
- You can click on Start Timer to start the clock and then click on the Stop Timer link to stop it.
- You can click on Edit to manually edit a time entry.
- You can delete the time entry by clicking on Delete.
- To add a new time entry, click on Add Time.
- In the pop-up that appears, you can enter the Agent name and the time you wish to log. You can choose whether the hours logged are billable to the client or not, by checking Billable.
- You can also add a note on the time entry for future reference.