Freshdesk Omnichannel is built from the ground up to solve all of the unique challenges that come with Omnichannel customer support. You can centrally orchestrate workflows across email, chat, phone, and social channels, right from within Freshdesk.
We offer three Freshdesk Omnichannel plans: Growth, Pro, and Enterprise Omnichannel plans.
Note: The Omnichannel plans are different from the Freshdesk plans.
- Omnichannel agent management - Manage agents across ticketing, chat, and phone from one place.
- Omnichannel dashboard - Monitor performance across your support channels in real-time.
- Omnichannel analytics - Get a holistic view of volume and performance trends across channels.
- Omnichannel knowledge base - Seamlessly sync knowledge base articles in Freshdesk to Freshchat.
- Omnichannel Groups- Manage teams that work across channels centrally
- Omnichannel Business hours- Create flexible work hours for different channels
We’ll continue to add new Omnichannel features regularly.
If you are on an older version of our Freshdesk Omnichannel plans, we will upgrade your account to our latest Omnichannel experience.
For a seamless upgrade, please ensure that:
- Your existing Freshchat and Freshdesk Contact Center agents are added to Freshdesk.
- The Freshchat and Freshdesk Contact Center accounts which you want to be part of the Omnichannel plan are integrated with Freshdesk and part of the same organization. You can learn more about how to move accounts between organizations here.
- If you want to retain the extra Freshdesk Contact Center agents, please reach out to us, and we can help apply an add-on that is chargeable on your Freshdesk Contact Center instance. This is applicable only for Freshdesk Contact Center agents.