In addition to the default set of quests available in Freshdesk, you can create custom quests that are more fine-tuned to your business goals. For example, you can make answering queries this Black Friday more fulfilling and fun by setting a quest and awarding badges to every agent who completes the quest.
A Quick Guide to creating a New Quest:
- Login to your support portal.
- Go to the Admin > Agent Productivity > Arcade.
- Select the Quests tab.
- The default set of quests will be displayed along with their ON/OFF status.
- Click on the New Quest button to create a brand new quest.
- Choose the type of the quest you are about to create. It can be either Resolving tickets, Publishing Solutions or Engage the Community.
- Once you have chosen the type, fill out the quest criteria and conditions.
- You can add multiple conditions by selecting the Add New Condition button.
- Click on Pick a Badge to choose a badge for your quest.
- Specify the number of reward points and the badge the agent scores upon completion of the quest
- And finally, name your quest and describe it briefly so that your agents know what it is.
- Click on Save Quest to finish creating the quest.
Your agents can view all the Quests from their Dashboard.