With the omnichannel availability dashboard, you’ll get a birds-eye view of your team’s availability across Freshdesk, Freshchat, and Freshcaller. An agent’s availability determines whether customer enquiries are automatically assigned to them.
With the availability dashboard, you can-
- View the total number of agents that are available to take tickets, phone calls, and chats
- Manually change an agents availability to have enquiries automatically assigned to them
- View when an agent has last updated their availability
- Filter the dashboard to see agents that belong to a certain group
How to use the dashboard
The dashboard displays only groups for which automatic routing is switched on. Make sure you have Omniroute enabled for groups in Freshdesk, Freshchat, and Freshcaller.
- Go to the default dashboard by clicking on the top left icon in your Freshdesk
- Click on “more details’ on the available agent's widget
- You can filter based on the groups that have automatic assignment enabled.